A week ago I decided to see if I was able to kill Sartharion 3D, but I could not – YET. However I frapsed Sartharion, the old one was a “sloppy” first kill and this one is much smoother as you can see. There is also a Shadron solo part, so you can clear the Instance solo.
The tactics haven’t changed since the first kill, in fact the current level of loot makes it even easier than before. Basically it is a tank and spank fight and the only thing you need to look out for are the walls of fire that spawn at the right or left once in a while. Make sure you – and Sartharion’s little adds – do not get hit by it or you will take extra damage, adds would enrage.
Killing Sharon, one of the other Minibosses, solo is a bit tricky. Unless you have the required dps to burst Shadron down before the shadow add spawns (he becomes immune to damage the boss will despawn once you enter the shadow realm to kill the add) you will need the following trick to get past this problem:
- engage and dps the boss
- wait for shadow add to spawn
- enter the shadow realm
- shadron will despawn
- now place either Fire Elemental or Earth Elemental before the boss spawns again
- Shadron will spawn and you will dps him
- the shadow add will spawn again
- but now as you enter the shadow realm the boss will turn towards the elemental and you can kill the shadow add
- kill shadron